4.01.2012

i have issues

So the styled shoot post has been delayed by general life. Sorry about that. In the meantime, I was making lunch today (aka throwing soup in a pot) when I noticed how hilarious the current state of my kitchen counter is. Mostly because the only time my counter doesn't look something like this is when I know I have company coming over. 


Two different homemade stencils, the sharp blade I used to make them, the spray bottle I used to make my vase pendant light, a paint fan deck (I'm thinking a grey purple in here), two bottles of fabric dye and an old piece of fabric I'm using to experiment with them. In the background is my toolbox and my laptop sitting on top of this month's Style at Home magazine. 

This picture pretty much defines my life. 
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments make me borderline giddy! Thanks so much for taking the time!