9.18.2012

sara story design

Yesterday's post included a bathroom that I have been in love with forever, but whose original source I had never gotten around to tracking down. Turns out it belongs to the townhouse of New York designer Sarah Story, and her other work is just as impressive.

I'm especially loving Sarah's showstopping ceiling treatments. She doesn't just remember the 'fifth wall', she makes it the focal point of the entire room. The results are incredible.







{images via Sara Story Design}

So what do you think? Would you go bold up top? I gotta admit, I'm pretty tempted. I think I sense another fixation a brewin' . . .

post signature

2 comments :

  1. Her home is amazing! I can't stop staring at that fuschia ceiling and geometric floors. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it beautiful? Thanks so much for visiting and for your sweet comment Kelli! I just checked out your blog and I think I have a new daily read ;)

      Delete

Your comments make me borderline giddy! Thanks so much for taking the time!