10.12.2012

obsessed: pink sofa spectacular

Ever since posting about Mary Nelson Sinclair's apartment - featured in this month's Lonny - I haven't been able to stop thinking about her perfect little pink settee. Truth be told though, it's not a new obsession. Over the past year I've spent way more time than I'd like to admit perusing craigslist for the perfect piece to re-upholster in blush velvet or coral stripe linen. I don't even care where it goes, I just want it in my life. Like red velvet cheesecake.

To tide me over until the day I find my great white (and turn it rose), I've put together a little round-up of pink sofa rooms that make my heart go pitter patter. Know of a great one you don't see here? Please share! I never get sick of this candy floss goodness . . .

{All images found via Pinterest using search terms pink sofa and pink couch}

post signature

4 comments :

  1. Srsly, are we the same person? :) I always love all your choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And here I was going through your blog just tonight thinking the exact. same. thing. ;)

      Delete
  2. I just discovered your blog and love all your inspiration! I'm now following.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me borderline giddy! Thanks so much for taking the time!