11.22.2012

kijiji makes my life hard: velvet sofa love take 2

I have never posted twice in a day before, but I just found this while perusing my local kijiji for a friend:


Someone, anyone, stop me from buying this. Convince me that I don't need to go through the process of selling my existing sofa for yet another one that isn't a pull out for guests. Tell me that no amount of luscious velvet and brass detailing PERFECTION warrants lugging this lady up my stairs. Even if it is only 500$. Please, please reason with me. I can't be trusted.

The description says it's green velvet instead of blue, so that makes it a little easier. But not much. I'm in serious trouble here people. Someone else buy this so at least I can know it went to an uber loving home. Please??

post signature

5 comments :

  1. Could be just the thing to solve your living room redo dilemmas.....just sayin..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the heck is kijiji? Craigslist? I think the brass is calling out for a belgian linen, myself. In which case I would offer them $300 since you would have to recover...
    xoxo -e (modern24seven)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kijiji is a lot like craigslist, but better laid out. You get a preview before you click on the item. Is it only Canadian??

      Delete

Your comments make me borderline giddy! Thanks so much for taking the time!